To help people reconnect and reduce the conflict that creates the distance in their relationship through utilizing Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
“Prior to our separation my husband and I had a negative experience with a couples therapist. We lived apart for 1 1/2 years. When he asked if I would be willing to give therapy another try I felt very scared. I also knew in my heart that I did not want to lose my relationship/marriage. Debi Scimeca-Diaz was recommended by a friend. She created an atmosphere of safety and security. With her professional guidance and emotional support my husband and I decided to recommit ourselves to our marriage. Within 12 weeks Debi helped us create a stronger connection and the trust between us was restored.”
have you ever found yourself….
- arguing over the same things over and over again
- feeling like you just can’t talk to your partner
- wondering if the relationship is over or if there is still a chance at being happy
if you answered yes to any of the above questions, EFT can help
- Emotionally Focused Therapy is an empirically validated, structured approach to couples therapy.
- People often get stuck in patterns of conflict that leads to distance. The more distance that occurs in the relationship, often the more conflict occurs.
- EFT can help people understand the patterns of conflict that lead to the distance and works with people to find ways to reconnect.