- Individual Therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family Therapy
Session times vary depending on the services offered. Couple and Family therapy sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes. Individual sessions are scheduled for 50 to 55 minutes. Fees are based on the type of service you receive.
Intakes are typically 60 minutes. Longer intakes are available if requested. The fee is based on the time spent in session.
I am not an in-network provider. You can submit claims to your insurance company and use your out-of-network benefits, if applicable.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have any out-of-network benefits for individual and/or family therapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- When does my insurance year begin, is it the calendar year and how many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- What is the reimbursement rate for therapy sessions for an out-of-network provider?
- Do I need any pre-authorization to see an out-of-network provider? If so provide your insurance company with my name and date of first session
Intensive Therapy Services
Intensive couples therapy sessions are available when appropriate and are not covered by insurance.
Workshops for Couples
Hold Me Tight Workshops for Couples are now being offered. Please go to: www.HoldMeTightWorkshopsNJ.com