Special Consult Group for Advanced EFT therapists 10am Eastern Time
EFT Advanced Consult Group Meets via Zoom meeting at 10 to 11:50 Eastern Time on
MARCH 21st Cancelled and rescheduled for May 9th
Prerequisite for the advanced group: a minimum of 1 year of supervision with Debi prior to joining the advanced group
Here are some Benefits of the Advanced ONLINE EFT Consult:
- Working with other EFT therapists who have had significant training in EFT prior to participating in the group.
- Able to watch significant amount of tape and identify tapes for certification if needed
- Safe and supportive learning environment.
- Gives you a chance to stay connected with other EFTers who are on a similar journey.
- Inexpensive way to continue to learn and grow as an EFT therapist.
- You can record ZOOM meetings on your computer to watch again if you are interested.
Specialty Groups meet on pre-determined days for two hours. Tuition is paid in full before the series starts.
If you have questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some Instructions for ZOOM meetings online:
Once you register for group you will receive an email inviting you to a ZOOM meeting the first day of group or the day before. Click on that link from your email. We will use this same link each time we meet (please be sure to keep the link for future meetings) It will bring you to “join meeting”
First-time users will need to download and run the program to join the meeting THEN once you are in meeting you may need to download/run the program to use sound. Please be sure to do both steps. First-time users should log in around 5 minutes early so they can do this step.
Once you do this you will be in the meeting. Set your view of participants to gallery.
Be sure to wear headphones when in ZOOM meetings to minimize any feedback
If you are scheduled to present once you are ready to share your video you will need to
- Click the GREEN share screen ONCE then your screen will turn white
- YOU MUST CHECK THE BOX on bottom left that says “Share computer sound” after you check this box on your left
- Then go to the bottom right and click on SHARE SCREEN.
- If you miss the share computer sound check box the video sound playback will not work and we will need to do this step over.
- DON’T use google chrome as a browser because the sound often doesn’t work with this browser. It is recommended to use internet explorer or safari.
- Once you share your screen and open your video, make sure you don’t open your video to full screen. Instead drag the corners of your video to make it bigger.
- NEXT step is to “open your chat box”.
- To open your chat box, hover mouse at the top of your screen and a drop down menu will appear
- Click on More or the 3 dots and another drop down menu will open
- Click on chat. Your chat box will open and you will need to drag it around your screen to find a good spot for it.
MAC first time users: you will need to go into security and unlock your computer to allow ZOOM audio communication. You will only need to do once and CAN ONLY do it when you are ready to screen share.
If you are a first time MAC user and are presenting please go into system preferences, security / privacy general and click the lock at bottom (click the lock to make changes) and add your password.
Be sure to USE COMPUTER or LAPTOP only when presenting a case. DO NOT USE an iPad or google chromebook. If you are only calling in and not presenting you can join the meeting from your iPad or smaller device, but you can’t use a smaller device when presenting.
If you would like to record supervision, please ask so I can give you permission to record at the time of your presentation.
If any problems during our meeting time please text me at 609-915-9387