We all experience periods of struggle in our lives. But sometimes trying to overcome life’s challenges can leave us overwhelmed and exhausted. We do our best, but sometimes we just need a little help from a caring professional who knows what to do. If this sounds familiar, it might be time to try EFT for yourself or even family therapy. You don’t have to struggle alone anymore.
I strive to provide a safe place for you to feel listened to and understood. And then we will help you heal and grow while you learn and practice new skills and regain your strength.
Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression, low self-confidence, perfectionism, abuse, stress, grief, relationship issues, family issues, or sexual addiction, we are here to support you in your journey of healing and growth.
Now is a good time to get the help you need. Your best you is right around the corner.
“Family” is defined by the modern family therapist as anyone who plays a long-term supportive role in one’s life, which may not mean blood relations or family members in the same household. Family relationships are viewed as important for good mental health, regardless of whether all family members are participating in the therapy.
It is an ideal counseling method for helping family members adjust to an immediate family member struggling with an addiction, medical issue or mental health diagnosis. It is also recommended for improving communication and reducing conflict.
Other common reasons for seeking family therapy include:
- Helping a child with problems such as with school, substance abuse, or disordered eating
- Healing from a major trauma or change that impacts the entire family (i.e. relocation to a new house, natural disaster, incarceration of a family member)
- Unexpected or traumatic loss of a family member
- Adjusting to a new family member in the home (i.e. birth of a sibling, adoption, foster children, a grandparent entering the home)
- Surviving Domestic violence
- Navigating Divorce
- Solving a Parental Conflict
One of the things I love most about my work is helping clients develop a bond in their most significant relationships. Most of us aren’t taught how to be in adult love relationships. No one gave us a road map as a result we often end up hurt and alone. I am devoted in helping my clients repair the hurt, heal and reconnect.