Learn The New Science Of Love!
Knowing the new Science of Love will help you be more successful in couples and relationships. It will even help you improve your own compassion for others and strengthen relationships in your own life as well.
Imagine improving your therapy skill, having more success in treating couples, earning CEU’s AND getting happier in your own life all at the same time. We know from recent research (Levenson and Sandberg, 2010) attending an EFT Externship can do just that.
The Best Training Method Available
This is an official Externship, brought to you by ICEEFT Certified Trainer Debi Scimeca-Diaz, LMFT, LCADC
Attending this externship is the first step to being listed at the EFT website, where couples go to find couple therapists in the top method being used today.
This externship is also a step towards becoming a certified EFT therapist. For further details about the certification process please refer to Susan Johnson’s International Centre for Excellence in EFT (ICEEFT).
In this Externship, you will learn to:
- View marital distress from an attachment perspective
- Help partners reprocess the emotional responses that maintain marital distress
- Shape key new interaction and bonding events and,
- Overcome therapeutic impasses and plateaus.
You will also get to see live consultation sessions with a couple, a profound learning experience when delivered by an ICEEFT certified trainer.
Watch This Message From Dr. Sue Johnson!
Here’s what people are saying about it:
- “Debi was great fun and brought a sense of life and excitement to the entire experience. The relationships and encouragement were the highlights of the training for me.”
- “Been to so many trainings over the past 20 years in my career and this by far was the best”
- “LOVED it! Can’t wait to practice it! Debi was amazing — felt she was understanding.”
- “Content is really well balanced between learning and experimenting. A well run workshop, thank you.”
- “Debi is the best teacher EVER – clear, concise, supportive (and I’ve been to Gotmann 2x, Hendrix 2x and even Sue herself)”
- “When the topic and training is top caliber and value is extensive then I will find a way to attend, thank you.”
- “This was absolutely amazing! Very grateful.”
- “Debi was very engaging, empathic, vulnerable and firmly planted in her beliefs, which made it easy to take a risk, be vulnerable, and quickly develop my belief in EFT”
Research on the success of EFT:
Research outcomes show EFT is effective in helping couples recover from marital distress 70 – 75% of the time. And 90% of couples participating in EFT report improvement in their relationships.
EFT has been used with many different types of couples in private practice, university training centers and hospital clinics. These distressed couples include partners suffering from disorders such as depression, post-traumatic stress and chronic illness.
To view further references, recent articles describing EFT therapy and books on EFT, please refer to the EFT website: www.iceeft.com.
A landmark study, shows that we can now effectively help couples, not just understand their relationship a little better or fight a little less, but create the secure loving bonds that soothe our brain.
Register For The Best Training For You
About Your Trainer:
Debi Scimeca-Diaz is one of a select group to reach the highest level of EFT Trainer.
Debi supervises, trains and mentors EFT around the world but calls New Jersey home. She’s the Director of the EFT Center of New Jersey and is in private practice there.
Debi’s a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LCADC and an AAMFT Approved Supervisor in NJ