- Unlock the Blueprint for Relationship Success
- Master the Art of Forgiveness and Healing
- Decode the Dynamics of Conflict Transformation
- Enjoy the Language of Deep Connection
- Rebuild Trust, Safety, and Security
- Ignite the Flame of Love and Passion
This is a Transformative 2-day couples beach retreat at Oak Island NC. Debi and Jeff will lead a small group of couples through a series of exercises, conversations, and challenges that create tools to empower your relationship. We also offer a virtual retreat.
Your couples retreat will be led by Debi Scimeca-Diaz and Jeff Lynch. Debi is a highly trained experienced couples therapist with over 25 years experience helping 1000’s of couple breakdown barriers in communication and rebuild a foundation of love and trust. Debi creates memorable experiences for those she works with, including the 100’s of therapists she has trained over the past 15 years. Jeff Lynch is an EFT therapist who has dedicated his career to helping couples overcome difficulties and strengthen their relationships. He is a retired attorney who brings his empathetic and non-judgmental approach to every retreat to help participants learn new ways to connect and build a more secure bond.
- We don’t like cookie cutter approaches. Our workshop retreat is tailor made based on Debi’s 10 years of experience facilitating couples retreats based on EFT.
- Some HMT workshops are shorter or spread out over several weeks. Based on our couples’ successful experiences we know the best format is 2 full days.
- Additionally you will leave with a handbook tailored specifically to your relationship. The handbook will include a roadmap showing how your relationship got off course and a path to healing & repair.
- A 45 minute follow up appt with Jeff is included in your workshop fee. Available for up to 90 days after the workshop.
- We offer a no hassle money back guarantee.*
This Hold Me Tight Workshop is based on the most successful model of couples therapy available today – Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) – time tested and researched for over 25 years.
A 2022 Study of 330 couples found that 70% were symptom free at the end of EFT treatment and these gains lasted up to 2 years post treatment.
A 2018 study in Denmark showed significant reductions in relationship distress following a HMT® workshop.
A 2016 study looking at couples over a 24 month period found that EFT helps couples create lasting relationship satisfaction and attachment change.
- Unlock the Blueprint for Relationship Success:
Explore the essential elements that form the bedrock of healthy, joyous, and flourishing relationships. Understand the evidenced based foundations that set the stage for lasting connection and happiness.
- Master the Art of Forgiveness and Healing:
Uncover the profound strategies to find forgiveness, effectively navigate past hurts, and embark on a journey of genuine healing. Learn how to not just move forward but to thrive beyond the scars of the past.
- Decode the Dynamics of Conflict Transformation:
Gain insight into the driving forces behind conflicts and acquire the tools to reshape these dynamics. Discover the power to transform conflict into an opportunity for growth and understanding.
- Ignite the Flame of Love and Passion:
Discover the keys to rekindling love and reigniting passion. Through proven methodologies, reignite the spark that initially brought you together and embark on a journey of enduring passion.
PLUS – The Relationship Assessment that answers the question: Are You There for Me?
Retreat Itinerary: What to Expect
- Day 1
- Understanding the role of attachment in adult relationships.
- Identifying patterns of interaction in your relationship that lead to conflict and/or distance.
- Learn about the triggers/raw spots that fuel the pattern.
- Identify the steps to work through negative patterns.
- Day 2
- Review the steps of Forgiveness that work to create healing
- Learn more about how negative cycles can impact your sexual relationship.
- Identify the steps in communication that strengthens relationships and builds lasting bonds.
- After we review each topic area over the course of the 2 days couples will have the opportunity to have private new conversations with each other about the topic covered.
- We have several trained EFT therapists who are available to assist couples during the breakout conversations.
- This process creates a deep memorable experience for couples that can shift the dynamics in the relationship.
Cancellation Policy: Your registration fee is non-refundable. If unforeseen events prevent you from attending, you are welcome to transfer your registration fee to the next retreat with Debi and Jeff. Please contact us for the next steps. All workshops are enrolled on a first come first serve basis.
*Guarantee: If at the close of the 2nd day you do not have a deeper understanding of your relationship. Let us know and we will refund your money. All Guarantee claims must be made via email within one hour of the workshop/retreat ending.
Please Click below on The Perfect Workshop For You to Register
Space is limited – Secure your Spot Today!
“Hold Me Tight®” is a registered trademark to Sue Johnson